Possible to Send Payments recurringly using Rest API?

avk1
New Community Member

Hey guys. I've been trying to figure out how to send payments automatically each month to a personal account, and seemingly the only possibility to do that is through the REST API.

Anyone have experience on how to do it, and if it's even possible?

Here's the reference I've got so far: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/payments.payouts-batch/v1/

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Stefan
Hello AVK,

You can use Masspayment and Payouts to send money to an account of your choice without that account having engaged into an transaction with you.
But if I understand your actual goal correctly, what you want is a regular transaction from A to B at a monthly interval / where B is a personal account.
Now you could use a reference transaction, a subscription etc. depending on how similar the amount would be but why does it sound as if you want to move x amount from your business account to your personal account?
There are options for auto withdrawal and others, the customer support team could advise you on these options.

Kind Regards,
Stefan
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.