Phone number

owensflowershop
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to force a customer to enter a phone contact number prior to payment?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Andre

Hi, you should do this on your side and eventually show the payment button only when the buyer provided the phone number, that's just an idea.

Or you can require a phone into the transaction by a toggle in your PayPal profile. In case the buyer account will not have a phone it will be required on the checkout page.

To do that login into your PayPal account, click this direct link to youe account preferences and flag the "ON Required" option under "Contact Telephone Number"

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Andre

Hi, you should do this on your side and eventually show the payment button only when the buyer provided the phone number, that's just an idea.

Or you can require a phone into the transaction by a toggle in your PayPal profile. In case the buyer account will not have a phone it will be required on the checkout page.

To do that login into your PayPal account, click this direct link to youe account preferences and flag the "ON Required" option under "Contact Telephone Number"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.