@Personal Account Integration For My Webstore ?

Obibini-Raz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello House,

I wish to find out if I could use my personal paypal account to set up the payment system on my woocommerce webstore without upgrading my account to business. Is this possible ? If not possible, is there any alternative ?

Thanks  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @Obibini-Raz,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I would suggest to please upgrade your personal PayPal account to "Business" type when integrating PayPal on your website.

Please refer the guide link to upgrade your account.

• Personal: Recommended for individuals who shop and pay online, or wish to send or receive personal payments for shared expenses such as splitting of dinner bills or rental charges; for casual sellers or non-businesses who wish to get paid online, and who also make online purchases.
  • Business: Recommended for merchants who operate under a company/group name. It offers additional features such as allowing up to 200 employees limited access to your account and customer service email alias for customer issues to be routed for faster follow-ups.

Guide link for reference.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.