Paypal payment transactions

Arulmani2001
Contributor
Contributor

I have created one payment using a REST API callout. Initially, that state was created. Then I was redirected to the approval URL and completed the payment. I have been redirected to the return URL. But I don't see any transaction history in both the sender and receiver accounts; that state remains created only. Where do I need to check?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Arulmani2001
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot, @MTS_Chiranjeevi . You resolved my issues with the payments.

Login to Me Too

Arulmani2001
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Chiranjeevi , But regarding the invoices, they are being created. I can see the history of invoices and whether they were sent or not on the sandbox account dashboard page.
But the issue is that I'm not receiving any emails in my Gmail inbox. Where do I need to check?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @Arulmani2001,

Happy to hear that information is helpful !

Yes, as mentioned in my previous comments, For sandbox test environment, merchants should check the sandbox email notifications here via developer portal.

For LIVE, PayPal system will send the notification directly to the respective email addresses of the users. 

If your still facing any type of technical issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details.

Login to Me Too

Arulmani2001
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, Okay. Thank you @MTS_Chiranjeevi 

Login to Me Too

Arulmani2001
Contributor
Contributor

So, it seems we cannot test invoice payments for the sandbox accounts with customers who don't have Paypal accounts.

Am I correct?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

@Arulmani2001 Could you please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail informations. 

Login to Me Too

Arulmani2001
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.