Paypal beatstars integration

henno_p
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

I included my paypal (business account) into beatstars, a beat selling site. I made sure to accept any currency for payment - but still customers reach out to me saying they cant pay because there is an issue with the payment method. Beatstars says that the payment directly goes via paypal and they are not included in the process at all. the only info I have is that they use the latest PP4-integration, what ever that means (im no programmer lol). but i made sure to have an API certificate (which cant be included into beatstars)..

could you please check for me if there is any further steps I did not look over? or if its a technical problem on your site?

thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Mattspharmacy1
New Community Member
Me too they keep telling me that the payments don’t go through and it keeps voiding or cancelling the transaction
Login to Me Too

henno_p
Contributor
Contributor

Probably I just had to wait till the changes I made in Paypal go through the servers (data integration).

Now everything works.

But if you have the same problem, please make sure to validate your credit card and accept all major currencies in your paypal business account. 

Important: you need a business account for payments like beatstars. And of course your identities have to match on both accounts.

Truly yours,

Henno_p

Login to Me Too

majd2802200
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem how much time do i have to wait to get everything ready? And does it do that for every beat? And what is api certificate and how to get it/use it? Thank you
Login to Me Too

stoprd
New Community Member

The Beatstars/PayPal integration is trash.  It constantly posts voided transactions which are imported into QuickBooks, making for a hot mess.  Beatstars says it's a PayPal problem, and PayPal says it's a Beatstars problem.  Disconnecting PayPal from Beatstars and reconnecting does not help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.