Paypal Subscription Refund - Why does my subscription status is still "ACTIVE" ?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Aug-14-2019 08:59 AM
If I have to refund some client subscription. I goes under the Paypal Website, inside the "Activity" page. I search for a transaction ID and then click the "Refund" button.
Unfortunately, when I do that. The Paypal API return my Subscription as "ACTIVE" like nothing happened. The API does return "CANCELLED" or "EXPIRED" successfully, but nothing about refunds. Does this take several days before the API return the correct value or is this some kind of bug ?
Thank you for your help.
Payments REST APIs
Payouts Rest APIs
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How to add a setup fee to a subscription without using a button? in Sandbox Environment
- Creating a subscription via the JS SDK, and sending customer-specific information to PayPal in SDKs
- Recurring payments with frequency as few minutes in Sandbox Environment
- shopify says to ask to allow subscriptions so I am asking in Sandbox Environment
- Subscription plans buttons missing in PayPal Payments Standard