Paypal Payouts giving AUTHORIZATION_ERROR

fitbase
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , 

I have being trying to make payouts but  getting  403 Unauthorized error . But same code works fine in Sandbox mode not working in live mode . I have checked the credentials which are correct and able to do payments .  The Payouts are enable for the live account . Below is the error message .

"message": "Response code: 403\tError response: {\"name\":\"AUTHORIZATION_ERROR\",\"debug_id\":\"6099f88df16c1\",\"message\":\"Authorization error occurred.\",\"information_link\":\"https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/payments.payouts-batch/#errors\"}"
   }

Debug id : 6099f88df16c1

Hope to get resolution soon . Thanks . 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

MTS_Andre

Hi, your account needs to be verified in order to run Payouts/Masspayments. Please check with Customer Service how to verify your account.

Login to Me Too

richardbuiteman
New Community Member

Facing the same issue. Do we need to verify account even if we are using sandbox credentials?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Sandbox reflects the Live environment so it will have the same behavior. If you private message your Sandbox account I can verify it for you or just try to create a new Sandbox account already verified (during the creation select a card/bank).

Login to Me Too

sharaymcgann
Contributor
Contributor

I am also facing the same problem. please help me. 

Login to Me Too

songdada1995

APIContext apiContext = new APIContext(clientId, secret, mode);
PayoutBatch payoutBatch = payout.create(apiContext, new HashMap<>());

If you use this API, it requires that your payment account is a key customer of PayPal, otherwise it has no authority to call, and the returned result is 403.

Login to Me Too

Robodo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue in live environment only(debug_id":"2698d5d90b9e9".).

After double checked, I found on my dashboard that Live Payouts are not enabled but didn't found how to enable it(Or request to do so).

Can you please look on your side ?

Thanks for your precious help

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi Robodo, on live you need to apply for Payouts, please check with the Customer Service or via this link where you can see the Payouts option, you can eventually contact sales to get more details

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.