Paypal Login Integration Help
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
I am attempting to implement "Connect with paypal". I have been following this guide. https://developer.paypal.com/docs/connect-with-paypal/
I am looking for some help on what to do after the paypal redirects to my application.
1. My app loads a popup window via this code provided by paypal https://developer.paypal.com/docs/connect-with-paypal/reference/button-js-builder/
2. A user logs in
3. When successful paypal redirects to a url i provide
4. The url contains the authorisation code authorization_code
What is the best way of extracting this authorization_code from url, closing the popup window and informing the initial page that opened the popup window that the process has completed.
Are there any events i can listen to?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Creating a dispute in Sandbox environment in Sandbox Environment
- Is the Update integration email real? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Paypal is not defined (errorr) when making the payment integration live in PayPal Payments Standard
- Why does using Test Mode in Formstack always complain about user credentials? in Sandbox Environment
- How much time do we have to upgrade to the latest PayPal integration? in PayPal Payments Standard