Paypal Integration

Adarsh1171
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have integrated PayPal Javascript SDK on my Angular SPA. Now I have created a credit/debit card form like the one in the attached screenshot. What I want is the user will enter the credit card details in the form then on click of the pay by card button I would like to pay for the Paypal order that I have created. Is this possible if I capture the card details on my website then pay for a Paypal order? I already know that PayPal offers a card form itself but I don't want to use that. 

Screenshot_1.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Adarsh1171 

Great question. So, with the PayPal Javascript SDK, you would have to use the PayPal provided form. 

PayPal does have products that allow you to simply run cards with PayPal as the processor in the background, essentially not even letting the customer know it was PayPal running the card till after, but keep in mind that customers are 54% more willing to make a purchase when they see that a PayPal option is present. With that said, if you'd still like to do this, you could actually use our "Advanced Card Payments" feature, which is still closely tied with the JS SDK, but allows for a little more freedom in having both a PayPal button, as well as your own customized card form. If that doesn't quite give you enough freedom, you can always checkout Braintree's product as they have options for completely unbranded DCC payments.

I hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.