Paypal Communication

pc4myjukebox
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I am trying to get my papal payouts enabled but it is difficult to get a hold of any paypal member to enable this function. has anyone had such an experience before as I believe that this should be a simple process with regards to communication between paypal and members. I do go to the chat section but there is no one available and all I speak to is bots. Has anyone had a similar situation concerning this matter?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @pc4myjukebox

The best way to get in contact with PayPal support for an account change is to follow these steps! Someone should get back to you to assist with your request.  

• Click Help at the top of the page.  

• Click Help Center at the bottom of the page.  

• Scroll to the bottom and click "Contact Us"  

• Choose “Message Us” at the bottom.

I hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

pc4myjukebox
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @MTS-Aaron 

I have followed all the steps you suggested, have scrolled to the bottom but there is no message us as you have mentioned. Apart from that I have tried all the other various messaging protocols yet no response or solution except for this forum community.

scrolled to the bottomscrolled to the bottom

Login to Me Too

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @pc4myjukebox 

This link should take you right to the Message Center if you've logged into your PayPal account.

Maybe give that a try?

Hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

pc4myjukebox
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

@MTS-AaronThank you for your response. While I do appreciate your reaching out to me on this matter, I at the same time do have a concern over security, as I believe everyone does. The link you provided however redirects me to an account login page when I am already logged in. I do believe that my enquiry is a simple process that requires a simple answer and logical framework of implementation. I have not chosen to log in again through the link because of the security protocol contradiction since I am already logged in. If a breach were to occur based upon this not only would it jeopardize my financial security over Paypal but would affect the reputation of Paypal's standing as a business.

I am requiring your assistance and am only hoping that a yes can be a yes answer and a no a no. The question is can you please enable the payout setting for my account, If not because it is not within your capacity then can you please ask the person responsible for this otherwise refer me to the necessary outlet available without having to log into my account again?

Once again thanks for your response, I am only trying to accomplish my goals without having to worry about security breaches or being navigated towards a stalemate process as I have been experiencing for the past 3 -4 days.

I do wish you well on your endeavors.

Regards
P

Login to Me Too

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @pc4myjukebox 

My apologies for the confusion. https://www.paypal.com/smc/customer is the link used to get to the customer message center portal which you mentioned (and showed) you could not see in our help center.

Unfortunately, I don't have the ability (or a contact) to help enable that in your account. However, you can see the process for applying for payouts at this documentation link. This link takes you to our PayPal developer portal. There, you have a link where you can request access by filling out the form for Payouts. 

My apologies for the confusion and hopefully that helps better explain the process of how one goes about requesting Payouts.

Hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.