Paypal Commerce Platform - How to Get Access?

toffees
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all,

I'm the founder of a P2P marketplace for digital products. Think eBay, but exclusively built for trading digital goods. About a year and a half ago we integrated PayPal into the marketplace so customers could pay sellers directly, P2P with no hold of funds, after which the customer would automatically gain access to the content they purchased.

During our integration we found out about PayPal Commerce Platform (back then known as PayPal for Marketplaces / PayPal for Partners), but despite our best efforts we've never been able to gain access.

The problem is that we've now processed dozens of thousands of dollars, with no ability to take a platform fee per transaction, so no revenue. We've:

I have been in touch with the Senior Partnership Manager for Northern Europe. He tells me that I'm in the partner program, and so should have access. The docs say that I need to become an 'approved' partner. Contacting support for partners tell me something else entirely.

We're still getting a 401 Unauthorized error when trying to utilize PPCP APIs. Who can help us?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shwap
Contributor
Contributor

Going through the same problem as @toffees with same result. did you manage to overcome it?

Login to Me Too

eSponsorGG
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.