Payment stays in "Pending" mode

roqstar
Contributor
Contributor

We are a marketplace and offer digital downloads. Sellers can sell digital downloads and via instant payment we receive a commission for every sale. The main payment goes to the sellers Paypal account. Now we experience issues that some downloads do not "unlock" on our platform for customers because the Payment status is always in "pending" mode. (Adaptive Mode)

Developers checked the IPN and everything but it looks like there's a problem. Please check and report back how to solve this as fast as possible. We also checked if our account allows to accept payment from other currencies.

Anyone could share some light on this topic why orders go through but nothing is reported back.
We checked IPN but there's no error.

Any settings wer are missing?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

not_here

Hi @roqstar,

Can you please submit a ticket with Merchant Technical Support to research why you are having this issue. 

Thanks,

Christina 

Login to Me Too

roqstar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @not_here 

I did but as said some orders go through normally and some keep stuck in "retry" mode. But support always says things like the standard "your IPN URL is wrong"  which is impossible otherwise how can the "IPN simulator" tests be completed positive (verified handshake for all options) and also some orders go through with confirmed IPN?

As this is quite an issue for our sellers we always need to approve those stuck orders manually which is bad for digital downloads. Payment is the core of any business that's why I try to get help/solutions from wherever I can.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.