Payment Set-up on Website

Yu-Petcharat
Contributor
Contributor

Dear All,

I just apply account PayPal today for set payment on my own website. I used woo-commerce for my website.

and when I clicked "follow their integration guide", it come to community page and I totally get lost on what to do next. 

I'm not expert on IT things. Anyone who already done set-up payment on your website, please kindly help to guide what the next steps.

Thanks in advance.

YU  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I would recommend you install the PayPal for WooCommerce plugin.  Look at the Automatic Installation section for a step by step screenshot on getting the plugin installed for free.

Then you can take a look at the Express Checkout Setup Guide, which will walk you through adding PayPal Payments to your site.  I would recommend that you enable the PayPal buttons on your product pages and cart page.  This has been shown to increase conversion rates on websites by an avg. of 23%.

If you have any troubles you can submit a ticket and we'll be happy to help you get everything up and running properly.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I would recommend you install the PayPal for WooCommerce plugin.  Look at the Automatic Installation section for a step by step screenshot on getting the plugin installed for free.

Then you can take a look at the Express Checkout Setup Guide, which will walk you through adding PayPal Payments to your site.  I would recommend that you enable the PayPal buttons on your product pages and cart page.  This has been shown to increase conversion rates on websites by an avg. of 23%.

If you have any troubles you can submit a ticket and we'll be happy to help you get everything up and running properly.

Login to Me Too

Yu-Petcharat
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Angell Eye

Thank you so much and highly appreciated for your recommended. ^^

Best Regards,

Petcharat  

Login to Me Too

achimsmith
New Community Member

I have follow everything but could not set up paypal donate page on my website http://theramadankareem.com

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
What exactly did you try, and where exactly are you stuck?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.