PayPal subscription. Guest user flow using debit/credit card.

abhi22
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have few question regarding subscription flow first two is related to Guest user flow and the third one is for users with PayPal account

1. How do I know from subscription details API if the subscriber have a guest account or a PayPal account.
  2. If user have a PayPal guest account for such users if payment fails due to their card then what should be the flow(UI/API) to ask them to update their payment method inside  my web application.
  3. If user have a PayPal  account for such users if payment fails due to their card then what should be the flow(UI/API) to ask them to update their payment method inside my web application.

I would also like to mention that I understand that PayPal will itself try to capture amount after 5days but if I want to help subscriber update payment method and then make an attempt on capturing the outstanding amount from his account how should the flow look like.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.