PayPal V2 Client and Secret #s?

DrJosh
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate paypal to accept simple 1 time payment of a fixed price on a ClickFunnels order form and it needs my PayPal V2 client and client secret.  Where do I find these or create these?

Many thanks,

Josh

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @DrJosh,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I request to please refer the guide link to create REST API credentials (i.e Client ID & Secret).

Detailed steps to generate REST API credentials for the sandbox and live environments:

1. Log into the Developer Dashboard with your PayPal account credentials. If you don't have an account, you can click on the sign up option.

2. On My Apps & Credentials, use the toggle to switch between live and sandbox testing apps.

Note: If you are creating a Sandbox app, you will also need to select a test business account that will act as the API caller. For more details, see Get Started.

3. Navigate to the REST API apps section and click Create App.

4. Type a name for your app and click Create App. The app details page opens and displays your credentials.

5. Copy and save the client ID and secret for your app.

6. Review your app details and save your app.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.