PayPal Send Money to friends to save 0.25

alloy_bacon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi when I try to send my 500 1 cent rewards individually per day, paypal rest api is charging 0.25 cents per 1 cent I send, so to save money I am trying to go through the paypal website nodes with my webview macro to send the cents as a friend (0.00 interest as friend), I am half way there I want to see if someone can help me save time to finish the rest. first my program goes to: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transfer/ and performs a click with:

document.getElementById( 'nemo_sendLink' ).click() ;

next I need the json manifest file with the recipients email in the url: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transfer/recipientDetails?recipient=usersemailgmail.com&lastTransac... when I get the response json file in developer tools Application tab> scripts> there are a couple of possible arrays the json file should probably be put in I am going to try a few arrays to put it in like this one but honestly to save time if you already know which array the json goes in let me know so I can save 0.25 per payout.

(window.webpackJsonp=window.webpackJsonp||[]).push()

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

alloy_bacon
Contributor
Contributor

Solved:
(developer tools f12) >  sources tab (dev tools) > paypal folders > c.paypal.com > da/r > fb.js 

c.paypal.com\da\r\fb.js has the keyboard listener to input fn-sendRecipient email address:

// e=charCode

line 2384:

, f = function(e) {
var i = new y
, t = function(e) {
var t = e.target || e.srcElement
, n = t && t.id;
l.hasOwnProperty(n) && i.capture(e)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

alloy_bacon
Contributor
Contributor

Solved:
(developer tools f12) >  sources tab (dev tools) > paypal folders > c.paypal.com > da/r > fb.js 

c.paypal.com\da\r\fb.js has the keyboard listener to input fn-sendRecipient email address:

// e=charCode

line 2384:

, f = function(e) {
var i = new y
, t = function(e) {
var t = e.target || e.srcElement
, n = t && t.id;
l.hasOwnProperty(n) && i.capture(e)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.