Partner Referrals API -- Go Live???

asierLaukoa-SLA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have successfully developed an aplication with a process to onboard sellers inside my website using Partner Referrals API in Sandbox.

Mi problem is that I cannot "Go Live" with this because of the same error I had in sandbox:

"issue""MISSING_SCOPES",
            "description""User doesn't have this API in their scope"

To solve this in sandbox I contacted Paypal Support Team and they added the API in my user's scope and everything went well. Now, Paypal support is closing my cases when I am trying to do this with my application user in "Live" environment, but they are not giving me any explanation.

I have found a post inside this MTS Community saying this:

* NOTE *

We cannot on-board production accounts for commerce platform. Commerce platform is currently in testing with select PayPal partners. You can register your interest in the product at the following URL

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/partner-program/contact-us

This is a register your interest only form, it is not an application form for the product. When the commerce platform team have additional bandwidth for new users to be on-boarded, they will reach out to you directly.

I have already fullfiled this form and I have my Partner Account created and working so I do not know if I will be able to use this Partner Referrals API in a "Production" environment or I will have to wait to Paypal approving and onboarding this product into "Production".

Any information about this, please?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.