PHP :: How to start with PayPal, doing flexible payments, ...

olissongs
Contributor
Contributor

PHP How to start with PayPal, doing flexible payments, pay all in one payments, or pay x times y+z rateheight

Hi,

i'm want to use PayPal for flexible paying

The UseCase:

A Customer  buys a Product for amount x € in TeleSales and we offer him to pay it once, or in different parts where the firste rate can be different.

so two Case i have to implement:

Payment all once, e.g. pay immediately 2000€

Payment in Rates, different amounts, e.g. pay in 5 times, every month, in the first 800 € in the other 4 Month 300€

So i implemented this in Stripe this was easy, i' ve done it with a similar thing like the express checkout, i get the token, i create a customer with his card information, i charge it, once or even 6 times. Everything, all relevant Objects, i have a REST API and a Dashboard, where i can see what i have done with may WebAPP. So this was for me more clear how it works.

My Questions:

For the UseCase, which Components from PayPal do i need, can i do it with one simple Element, or do i need more things. I prefer REST API, and Customizing all things from the WebApp?

Is there an Easy Method, where i can use something like Expresscheckout, where the Customer login in, and my server get an id, which i can use for payments, so that i only must do something like payment(ammount, ID):result, and i can use it multiple time?

If not what is the correct PayPal-Way?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.