Our site is reported to be "Weak"

len_anderson
New Community Member

At least 40% of our customers fail to complete paypal.  This is for the site

www.flexheattransfervinyl.ca

The paypal payment goes through, but they do not make it back to our website.

These are our credentials:

<cfparam name="application.APIuserName" default="neil_api1.flexheattransfervinyl.ca">
<cfparam name="application.APIPassword" default="H6DKNTT8WX3YES2A">
<cfparam name="application.APISignature" default="Ag1rc2kiNKZxXAFrcszgMnC5jqoxAa0M7jQAqLSzoH97-37i9wiLvu5k">
<cfparam name="application.APIVersion" default="65.1">
<cfparam name="application.APISERVERURL" default="https://api-3t.paypal.com/nvp">
<cfparam name="application.APIpaypalURL" default="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&token=">

You will notice we do quite a bit of volume, so dropping PayPal would impact our customers in a negative way..

When we previously asked you, you informed us to have the customers contact you directly, and at least a few do per day.

You consistently tell them that this is happening because

"Our site appears to not be safe"

What do you mean by this???

Whenever I test, it works perfectly for me every time.. I literally never get an error.  The users get a general 'Error" screen on your site, or so they report..

My phone is 602/324-9787-  fixing this will cut down considerably on the tech support and calls we both get...  This probably costs you more time than it costs us!  Not to mention the horrible user experience

Don't hesitate to call me to expedite addressing this... its my #1 priority.

My theory:  We are engaging in, or using protocols of, a Flavor of SSL that isn't "up to snuff". My browsers and so forth don't end up using this offensive method.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@len_anderson

Suggest you contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.