Orders API Version 2 Multiple Platform Fees

akitoned
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

On the website, https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/#definition-platform_fee , it says that platform_fees is an array of objects for various fees. But when I tried to set multiple fees, I got the following error. Does that mean that multiple fees are not supported? Thank you in advance.

clipboard_image_0.png

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

rahul-dighe
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

We only accept [1] at the moment but it's not clear in the documentation. I will update the documentation.

Senior Product Manager - PayPal Checkout API Product
Login to Me Too

akitoned
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, thank you. Will it be supported anytime soon? Or is there any solution for multiple payments (three transactions)?

Login to Me Too

rahul-dighe
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

can you tell me a little bit about your business - are you a marketplace? who are all the people receiving the fees? or share of the transaction

Login to Me Too

akitoned
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, we are a marketplace.  Our company and inventory will be receiving fees from the seller. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

rahul-dighe
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

there is no immediate plan to support multiple platform fees but I presume you have an account manager? - I would reach out to them to see if there are any other solutions that might work for you.

Login to Me Too

akitoned
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, thank you very much.

Login to Me Too

py9342
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @akitoned , @rahul-dighe ,

Could you explain the process of getting an account manager or getting access to the commerce platform? I have been trying to reach out to paypal but all the forms, support numbers, tickets, emails, etc. don't seem to lead anywhere. Thanks

Login to Me Too

rahul-dighe
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello - will get back with more information - I presume you have filled up this form > https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/partner-program/contact-us?ref=partners

Login to Me Too

py9342
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have filled out that form a few times over the past month and a half and haven't heard anything. Thanks for looking into it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.