cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status showing as "APPROVED" when it has already been captured, why is it not "COMPLETED"?

New Community Member

Order status showing as "APPROVED" when it has already been captured, why is it not "COMPLETED"?

Hello,

I'm using the PayPal Sandbox Express API for orders (V2) [https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/] .

For testing purposes, I created an order - such was done successfully. I then captured it - this was also done successfully and the funds were removed from the Sandbox account. However, when I check on the status of the order (v2/checkout/orders/id), the status is only "APPROVED" and not "COMPLETED". Unsure why this is happening. I even tried to re-capture the payment but it returned a 422 status - it could not be recaptured (so it obviously worked before). If the capturing of the order was a success, why is this not showing in the order status...

Any ideas?

Cheers.

1 REPLY 1
New Community Member

Re: Order status showing as "APPROVED" when it has already been captured, why is it not &q

Nevermind, I was being really stupid - Sandbox account wasn't accepting that currency.