cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtain PayerID via Login with PayPal

New Community Member

Re: Obtain PayerID via Login with PayPal

Hi @MTS_Andre We're having the same issue too. We're not getting the payer_id in the sandbox or the live app credentials. Payouts API is enabled for our account, is it possible that the payer_id scope is not enabled for our account too? 

Any assistance much appreciated with this! Our PayPal integration is blocked until we can get this resolved Smiley Sad

Hi @MTS_Andre - Same issue here. Would like to get a Payer ID to utilize Payouts but having trouble getting it via Login with PayPal. Thanks!

@decovo @cute2day

Hi, is the account you are using for the API calls the one linked to your nick name? If not can you send me a private message with  the email account you are using for the API calls?

New Community Member

Same issue here. We are trying to get from info from a userinfo end-point, with scope: "openid profile"

And it seems I don't have access to private messenger :/ Perhaps I could create a new sandbox account and share it here in the public?

New Community Member

Hi @MTS_Andre, I also have this issue. Our website currently uses NVP. We want to update that to use the current API, however we could not get the payer_id in Identity Login.

Also tried to PM you but I could not find the messenger. We use a different email for the API calls.

@MTS_Andre same issue here. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Where we can adjust the Scope to get the payer_id? Any Solutions?

Hi @MTS_Andre, could I please also get your help with this issue? I'd like to access the scope to get Payer ID via the userinfo endpoint.

I can't send a private message. The email address associated with this account is the same one with the Sandbox env where I need to access the Payer ID.

Thank you for your help!