No response from dozens of partner/platform dpt, is there another way to set it up?

murraygray
Contributor
Contributor

Question specifically for @MTS_Aaron please... 😀 

Hey Aaron, we have an online course marketplace and wish to allow our course-creator customers to accept payments from THEIR customers without us getting involved. Basically they should just turn the feature on and start accepting payments into their own PP account from customers.

We have built a platform partner app and it's working in sandbox mode, but can't get our partner approval to take it live. (I've filled out the partner application forum dozens of times now, but nobody ever gets back to us.)

My two question:

- Is there any way you can help us to get in touch with the right people to review/approve our partner application?

- If not, is there any other way you can think of to set this up to do what we need? 

Thank you so much!!!

Murray

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

matchingshoes9
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get a response? I've been trying to follow up on my application status with no luck.

Login to Me Too

murraygray
Contributor
Contributor

Never got a response, no.  

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @murraygray / @matchingshoes9

I would suggest to please follow the steps provided in my previous post - https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/REST-APIs/How-do-I-make-my-partner-platform-app-live/m-p/3026091...

If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the below information.

• Business Name
  • Contact Name and Number
  • Partner website
  • Region

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

murraygray
Contributor
Contributor

This is an unhelpful response.

We've tried these steps, dozens of times, over and time.

Nobody ever gets back to us, or answers us.

Weird way to run a company in my opinion.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

@murraygray,

Please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the below information.

• Business Name
  • Contact Name and Number
  • Partner website
  • Region
Login to Me Too

murraygray
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Chiranjeevi 

I already did , back in December 2021. Their response was: "As part of 'marketplace' application, you will need to contact our Sales Teams directly.  They can be reached a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]o[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] and their hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am to 3:30 pm CST.  Please let me know if you have further questions or if the issue has been resolved, so we can close your support ticket appropriately."

I called the sales team, but they kept sending me to the partner application form, which I musth have filled in dozens of times now. Nobody ever gets back to us.

The whole company is a complete joke.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.