cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Answers for App Review Request (for Connect with PayPal) [Case # 06151502]

New Community Member

No Answers for App Review Request (for Connect with PayPal) [Case # 06151502]

Hello,

About A MONTH ago, I sent an email to <removed> for the App Review Request. 

However, I NEVER received a reply from them.

So, a few days ago, I called PayPal customer support, and they found my email and told me to submit a ticket at PayPal.com/mts regarding the issue, then they were going to take care of my issue as an urgent matter since it's been over 3 weeks since I requested.

However, I received a reply on MTS which says that they don't have access to research this particular issue, so I need to call somewhere else.

Looks like they are ping-ponging between teams/departments and no one is directing me correct person or team to resolve the issue.

My team's official launch is being delayed over three weeks, and my customers are waiting for the launch for a long time.

This becomes really critical damage for our business.

Would you please take care of this or help me to move on?

The case # is 06151502

Also, please share any contact information of the managers of MTS department.

Thank you.

27 REPLIES 27
Contributor

Re: No Answers for App Review Request (for Connect with PayPal) [Case # 06151502]

We have an almost identical case.

Have waited over a month and still had no reply to submitting an App for Review.

That department seems to be either doing nothing or is non-existent.

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE SOME ACTION NOW TO SORT-OUT YOUR TARDY APP REVIEW TEAM?

New Community Member

Re: No Answers for App Review Request (for Connect with PayPal) [Case # 06151502]

Exactly the same here.

Did anyone make progress?

I can't launch our new web app until the review is passed.

Hi All, 

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. We are currently working through a backlog of applications and hope to have all reviewed by the end of the week. If you find that your application has still not been approved, please submit (or respond to an existing) a ticket with our Merchant Technical Support team to escalate this. 

Thanks,
Christina 

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Contributor

What a joke!
We have waited 8 weeks since our initial submission for App Review and still never even heard from that team.
In that time we have wasted tens of hours emailing several different sets of paypal support teams and they have mainly wasted their time trying to find out whether the App Review Team exists and how to get anything out of them.
We have also lost at least 6 weeks of possible revenue from new websites.
I have asked many times for our case to be escalated to senior management and have asked for a complaint to be raised and I have not ever heard from anyone senior.
Shame on you paypal.
Shame on you for treating your customers this way.
Shame on you for allowing such incompetent management of what is surely supposed to be a high-tech department?
Aren't these the people who safeguard the security of ALL of the people that paypal deals with?
If the department is being run in such a cavalier way how can anyone, customers, partners, regulatory authorities, be assured that paypal is competent in handling security in a way that it needs to?
Shame on you paypal.
And shame on your senior management for either not being aware of what is happening in their company or actively avoiding the issues and supporting an attempted whitewashing of the problems.

Hi @CXS_KEN,

I apologize for this very broken experience. We have escalated this to the team responsible and have been advised that the backlog of requests should be acted on by Friday (August 16). If you do not see a response, please send me your Technical support ticket number and I will personally go to the team myself to resolve. 

Again, I'm sorry that your experience with this process has been anything but good. And, I can assure you that this issue will be escalated to the leadership. 

Christina 

Contributor

Christina, 

Thank you very much for help us out. Please let us know the status of our app review. Please clearly explain how the app review response will be communicated to us.

Merchant Trouble Ticket: 06280437 (note that the trouble ticket was not read and a canned response which does not reply was sent)

Live app App ID: AboAmi6N33z9BMh5VGgSV7xTsVn9fpsSBVK6gYaGigoF6sZ3tZEQkvziQdl9uwLu4bc8Rrq4J39desvO

Thanks again for helping us with the frustrating  process.

Best regards,

Keith

Apologies @WishListCom somehow I missed your request. I'm working to get you a response on your ticket by following up on your application. Hope to have an answer soon. 

Christina 

Contributor

Thanks, Christina. I need to confirm, but I think our app was reviewed today. You were a big help!

Contributor

Well, another week has gone by and we have not heard from anyone.

You asked for our Technical support ticket number but we do not have one with the App Review Team because they never reply to any emails and do not appear to use any sort of ticketing system.

Over the last 9 weeks I have had several sets of support correspondence with several other support teams.
The only person who has ever really responded is Celine and the ticket reference for that stream is:
waiting for app review [ Case # 06206567]

The Client ID from our LIVE API CREDENTIALS is:
AU0dGj4_7TZERVvpkoOYjx8Zo30AfeVMPf5hlkfDGzPLt8eRcJUzpZnQkI-GvfsAHPnlpjDzbPs0atvV