NVP / SOAP migration to Subscriptions API - Webhooks pending in Sandbox - Please help !

amarinescu-ates
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

My company is developing an Integration of the Subscriptions API for a very important Customer.

They are using NVP/SOAP today to charge their end-users on a monthly basis and now they want to migrate to the new Subscriptions API.

We have done all the integration and we've reached the step where we are trying to validate the webhooks. 

Unfortunately, for the last 2 weeks, all webhooks are in pending state (see first image bellow).

Just as a side note, the API calls are OK, the subscription is properly created, after being agreed by the end-user (see second image bellow).

Can you please check why this is happening and advice how we can have the webhooks received at our endpoint.

Please understand this is very urgent for us as the customer is pushing for the Live migration in the next 2 weeks and we cannot finish our testing and validation.

If it is easier, please contact me directly.

Regards,
Andras

webhooks.PNG

api.PNG

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.