Looking for the payflow WeeShare, BerlKönig, Lime and CleverShuttle do (Reference Transactions?)

mitchobrian
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everybody,

I am looking for the correct payment flow for my Integration. I am running a service to book nannys. Therefore parents are able to book a nanny to a specific time. I like to get access to the parents Paypal account like WeeShare, BerlKönig, Lime and CleverShuttle do.

First step is that the client add the Paypal address in the UI. Afterwards the client has to confirm that the account is yours and the platform gets access to that account.

Second step seems that the platform is able to book any amount at any time for that authorized account.

I thought this flow will be the “Recurring Payments” but his api is deprecated. So I implemented the Subscriptions endpoints. But there I need to specify a clear amount and interval for the payment upfront. I like to you get the permission to book a specific account like you can see in the short movie:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpkv2ns6sjf6ge8/WhatsApp%20Video%202020-11-20%20a[Removed. Phone #s not pe...

A technical support guy told me the “service” is named: “Reference Transactions” but I can’t find the workflow or any documentation for this.

Has anybody any contact with a developer who has already dealt with this workflow?

Thanks for helping!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.