Live web hooks not being sent (REST API)

joejoebeans
New Community Member

I am using the REST API in my checkout process. The payment is created and the user is redirected to the URL that is returned from the API call.

Payments are working fine. But I am having a lot of trouble with the web hooks... They are not being sent. I have created the web hook via the API... Which worked and it went into the developer dashboard I subscribed it to all events. But after running tests, there are no logs in the 'transactions' tab nor in the 'webhook events' tab. I have set up my webhook to log every request to that page... before I begin any processing... and nothing is being logged.

I have used the webhook simulator and this is fine.

I also tried creating the webhook directly in the developer dashboard... but again... nothing is being sent.

How can I fix this?

Regards

Joe

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, 

Can you post the WebHooks subscribe API calls and responses please, remember to remove Access_tokens and other identifiable info 😉

Login to Me Too

JRV
New Community Member

How did you go with this Joe ? I am having a similar problem. I'm not even getting log's in apache showing paypal attempted to contect my server.

Login to Me Too

mgxx
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, Sandbox works great.  Live, I am getting nothing. Same webhook too. Guidance? What is the difference between Sandbox and Live and where is the guidance so we can get this moving?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.