Live Credential Errors

BJJSH2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I am trying to setup a e-commerce site that is being built for me and the company doing the buildout  is saying the live credentials are generating this error:

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 8.53.53 AM.png

They've asked me to verify that the credentials are the LIVE credentials and they are so I am not sure what the error might be?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I can't see your screenshot. What is the error?

This sort of thing is pretty much always incorrect credentials being used. That could mean the credentials themselves are incorrect, or it could mean you're passing live credentials into sandbox settings or vice-verse.

Double check all of that and give it another try. If you still have problems let me know the exact error you're getting.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I can't see your screenshot. What is the error?

This sort of thing is pretty much always incorrect credentials being used. That could mean the credentials themselves are incorrect, or it could mean you're passing live credentials into sandbox settings or vice-verse.

Double check all of that and give it another try. If you still have problems let me know the exact error you're getting.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.