Is it possible to put a PayPal payment on a pending status using API
I want to implement a flow for transactions. A buyer sends a payment to a seller but the seller will not receive the money until my server will approve it's ok and the buyer has received what they paid for.
Is it possible to do that using PayPal API crakscut? If not, are there any alternatives?
I've read the PayPal documentation and didn't find something about it. Wondering if there are any other options using PayPal or other companies.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Once a user uses PayPal subscription button, how do I lock/unlock content? in SDKs
- Payment button stopped working (again, after a year) and button generator on PayPal site disappeared in REST APIs
- Merchant payment to credit card versus bank account? in PayPal Payments Standard
- I setup IPN but I don't see IPN messages in my history in PayPal Payments Standard
- How do I fix this? Is this a scam? IPN issue? in Sandbox Environment