cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing API error: Transaction Blocked as all domestic transactions to be in INR

Highlighted
New Community Member

Invoicing API error: Transaction Blocked as all domestic transactions to be in INR

We are trying to create and publish/send PayPal Invoice using PayPal Invoicing API. Till the point, we create Draft Invoices programmatically and then manually send the Invoice from UI it works fine without any error. But if I try to create and send Invoice programmatically using Invoicing API then it fails with error Transaction Blocked as all domestic transactions will have to be in INR currency.

Here is a public link of draft PayPal invoice (created in the sandbox environment): https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/invoice/p/#VYGMVG2C5ZH9WMPX that I am trying to send programmatically as well as from UI but I'm getting this error "Transaction Blocked as all domestic transactions will have to be in INR currency."

I even checked request and response but no reference of "INR" or "India" is set, all are in USD. Not sure what's wrong here.