Integration with Zoho

gayathri131
New Community Member

Hi ,

Can you please help with the Zohoform Integration with Paypal. we are getting an error stating that the "Things doesnot seem to be working at the moment". Please try again later.

Need your support to solve the integration.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

RabbitRescue
Contributor
Contributor
In Australia. Can’t get phone support to integrate Zoho Checkout with PayPal Flow.
Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @gayathri131 / @RabbitRescue,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This should be an issue with the html hosted button code implemented on your website.

I request to please try to cross check your html button code and edit by following below steps via your business PayPal account.

Login PayPal.com >> click on "settings icon" >> go to "Account settings" >> Website payments >> PayPal buttons >> click "View your saved buttons" >> select your button >> click on "action" drop down >> "edit button" >> use the updated HTML code on your website.

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps

Note : Please use a valid funding instrument which is not linked to your PayPal account while processing a test payment on your website.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

MartinMAM
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, was not helpful at all.

Its a Zoho Book integration PayPal button

s0 how can I or Zoho change the link to the PayPal payment site?

more than 2 weeks, Zoho support tried to solve this problem

without result.

Any help would be welcome?

Tks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.