Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Login with PayPal - Scope Email results Invalid Scope

Contributor

Re: Integration of Login with PayPal - Scope Email results Invalid Scope

@MTS_Christina 
Thanks for clarifying.
The product we are trying to use is partner payouts in PayPal for Marketplaces (which I believe was launched in 2017).

Is there a way to connect with the team that does PayPal partnership or Marketplace services? 
Thank you again! 😇

Hi @anyarazina,

If you’ve submitted a request on our Partner Portal and haven’t heard back don’t worry, you have been added to our interest list for PayPal for Partners.

PayPal will be sending you more communications over the next couple of months as we work through the backlog of interest and have new information to share about our automated onboarding.

Christina 

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Contributor

@MTS_Christina 

I have a similar problem to the original poster. Sent email with details to <removed> on Aug 20 and never heard back. I created a ticket with MTS on Au[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] and have received no response. Unfortunately after digging in more I realized that I was logged into the wrong account when I created the ticket so I recreated the ticket (06335371) with the correct account. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @tdalzell,

I've reached out to the team and hope to have an answer soon. As soon as I hear anything I will respond here. 

Thanks,

Christina 

Hi @tdalzell,

The scopes you've requested should be enabled now. Can you please confirm that everything is working as expected.

Thanks,

Christina 

Contributor

@MTS_Christina 

Thanks for your attention to this matter! I just received an email from MTS stating that scopes have been enabled. I will let you know if any issues arise.

Contributor

@MTS_Christina

Still getting Invalid Scope errors in live environment even though the same scopes worked fine in sandbox. Opened new ticket #06339249.

Contributor

Hi @MTS_Christina,

I appears that we need scope phone enabled in live (see MTS Case Number 063353710). Why is phone not listed as a scope attribute on developer.paypal.com?

Thanks,

Tracy

Hi @tdalzell 

Unfortunately, phone is not something that PayPal can provide and this will need to be gathered from the customer on the merchant side. 

Christina 

Contributor

Hi @MTS_Christina,

So phone works in the sandbox but not Live?

Thanks,

Tracy