Integration for Paypal credit card payment

RCF1978
New Community Member

Hi

I'm in the process of finding out more from the developer, but hoping that there is enough info here to figure what went wrong. Paypal messages is also down at the moment, and after calling twice (and what feels like someone picking up the phone - because I can hear someone adjusting the headset - and then hanging up, I'm going to stop calling for now).

I am not technical, so pardon me if I'm not using accurate terminology. I am creating a marketplace type website, with Paypal integrated on it. Test of live normal (non-credit card) Paypal payment works fine. But apparently when the developer is trying to make it work for direct credit card entry (i.e. credit card payment without logging in to Paypal), they are getting this error:

This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

Is there an obvious account setting I need to check/change? 

Thanks for any pointers you can give!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @RCF1978

That's a great question! 

You can find details here

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.