I can't choose the Netherlands with API platform request.
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Sep-16-2021 05:17 AM
I can't choose the Netherlands with API platform request. Why? Is this not optional in the Netherlands?
Is it even possible to hold payments from sellers on my marketplace and pay them later in the Netherlands?
I'm using thw WCFM plugin for my marketplace.
Payments REST APIs
Payouts Rest APIs
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Authorization error occurred. error 403 in REST APIs
- DEVICE_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE after we already had a working solution in Sandbox Environment
- The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden in Sandbox Environment
- Angular 14 app and my "Request is not well-formed, syntactically incorrect, or violates schema." in Sandbox Environment
- platform_fees is not apply when use DIGITAL_GOODS as a category in REST APIs