How to link personal PayPal account to a business PayPal account for making payments?

awais01
Contributor
Contributor

I am a new to PayPal integration, and i am integrating this in an online taxi solution, where the customers(passengers) will have their PayPal account to pay ride fare and other charges. In customer app, memberships or subscriptions will be offered and recurring billing will be there via which customer will automatically be charged on each billing cycle. All the amount deducted from customer(either its ride fare or monthly subscription charges) will go to company PayPal account(business account of owner or service provider). 

As per requirement, customer will select payment method(PayPal) from app only once and on each ride finish, fare should be charged to customer automatically via PayPal(without selecting payment method every time). 

This is all what i have to implement.  I need guidelines, references to rest apis and other instructions which i have to follow to achieve all this. 

Thanks in advance. 

Any help will really be appreciated

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.