How to get BN code Partner attribution id for sandbox testing

jaff89
Contributor
Contributor
  1. Hi, I am currently integrating PayPal for Marketplaces in to my application. We have sandbox APP ID for testing adaptive applications for test environment. likewise do we have PayPal attribution id BN code for PayPal for Marketplaces or any app requires such data.  
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Andre

Hi, the BN code can be any as it only identifies a merchant transactions so you can choose the one you prefer, it is independent from the MarketPlace product.

Anyway consider that at the moment MarketPlace, Live and Sandbox as well, needs to be approved by a vetting process. It will be released soon but at the moment only after a vetting process you can be enabled for that.

Login to Me Too

jaff89
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the update Andre.

Could you please point me the right direction to apply for this attribution id in order to proceed with this application development as it is very critical for me .

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, the attribution ID is assigned once you are a partner that can use the Marketplace product, but in order to get this you need to have a managed account and undergo a process. If your account is managed then you can check with your Account Manager, if not then you can use Marketplace once released completely.

Login to Me Too

jaff89
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Andre. Do you know when this will be released out completely

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

@jaff89 - Just to add to Andre's comment, you can register your interest for Marketplaces here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/partner-program/contact-us?ref=marketplace

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.