How to add Credit card for later payment by the merchant?

AnirudhBaskaran
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Team,

I have to integrate PayPal payment gateway in my existing billing application developed in ASP.net. This is related to a service industry where the user will pay the amount to the merchant(US client) for the service done by the merchant. In this modal, an invoice will be calculated and sent to the respective user. The user can view the charges and approve the invoice.

Need: While approving the invoice, I have to provide an option to the user to add the credit card information (full details) which will be used later by the merchant for the debit. After the user added the details, a week/month later the merchant will do a process-payment for the invoice using the card details added by the respective user . So not like instant payment/purchase, is it possible to add the card information and create a profile (with/without using user email) for the user in PayPal and load the added credit card later when requested by the merchant?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.