How to Enable Payouts API Access

dooleyb1
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to enable access to my PayPal business account for the Payouts API in the Live environment. I have had a lengthy thread running in the Message Center now for some 7+ days and have been passed around 10+ agents all pointing me in contradicting directions and I have not been able to get through to anyone to enable this access for my account. I have also tried ringing the phone lines (was provided 3 numbers in Message Center) and all of which have kicked me off the call due to COVID-19 limitations.

Does anyone know how/who I should ACTUALLY contact to enable access to this API endpoint. Getting fed up being passed around in the Message Center to agents who don't seem to be able to help me at all.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Crucible
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @CannonStudios see my other reply in this thread. I finally got it enabled, and @TomorrowDigital used the same process. Good luck

Login to Me Too

pc4myjukebox
Contributor
Contributor

@Crucible @TomorrowDigital Am glad you got this sorted am still waiting on Paypal.

Login to Me Too

ojharr
Contributor
Contributor

Have sent emails to the payouts team email with no response. Been on the phone with the PayPal support team for over a week. Spoken to over 40 agents and finally got to the sales department who claims they can contact the payments team.

Have told me we have an account manager and that only he can submit the request for us. Have spoken to at least 10 reps in that department that have all said they're going to tell our account manager to contact us. It's been almost 2 weeks and I haven't heard a single thing.

Really not sure what to do at this point other than continuing to spend time calling in. Very disheartening to spend soo long with no results.

Our use case for the API is super simple and very low risk, should have been approved within a few hours...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.