How do I get the customer input for the billing address?

cyberian
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

At the moment I am trying to integrate PayPal Plus into my own shop. I came across the following problem:
After the customer has been redirected to the Paypal site and has made the payment, I can not read the billing address entered there. I only receive the first name, last name, e-mail, payer ID and shipping address. As long as shipping address and billing address are identical, this is not a problem, but there are already changes. I have already transferred the values ​​when creating the payment. The fields are pre-filled accordingly.

Here is an example response:

[...]
[payer] => Array ( [payment_method] => paypal [status] => UNVERIFIED [payer_info] => Array ( [email] => <removed> [first_name] => Max [last_name] => <removed> [payer_id] => BZ9S5H4ZJ6YM2 [shipping_address] => Array ( [recipient_name] => Max <removed> [line1] => Kurfürstendamm 100 [line2] => Test address line 2 [city] => Berlin [state] => [postal_code] => 10709 [country_code] => DE ) [country_code] => DE ) ) [transactions] => array [...]

Is there any way to get the billing address?

Thanks,

cyberian

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.