How change image of my web site on PayPal page

olexandrman
Contributor
Contributor

When I want do payment and I redirect from my web site to LogIn PayPal page, I see on the top of page the logo of my web site. How can I change image (logo) of my web site on PayPal page? 2017-03-02 (1).jpg

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

You can get that done with Custom Payment Pages:  https://www.paypal.com/customize

That will walk you through setting that up within your PayPal account profile.  Those settings can also be overridden by including additional parameters in Payments Standard button code.  If the banner is always going to be the same, though, it's easiest just to go ah ead and set it up inside the profile like that guide outlines.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

You can get that done with Custom Payment Pages:  https://www.paypal.com/customize

That will walk you through setting that up within your PayPal account profile.  Those settings can also be overridden by including additional parameters in Payments Standard button code.  If the banner is always going to be the same, though, it's easiest just to go ah ead and set it up inside the profile like that guide outlines.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

dtwilson
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to customize the 'Create An Account' button? Our customers simply want to checkout without a paypal account and seeing 'New to Paypal' or 'Create an Account' is proving to be a little confusing for them.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Martin

In short: No. The wording and placement of content on the PayPal Pages cannot be changed. However, PayPal grants limited control over the look and feel of the pages as outlined in this thread.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.