Fastest way to get correct amount transfered in specified currency via API.

HumbleRewards
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Guys, 

I'm currently implementing the PayPal payout api functionality on my website to handle transfers to user accounts from my admin panel. 

What I would like is a response where I get the 100% correct amount just transfered in my account currency ex. DKK, so I know exactly how much is being taking from my bank account.

Example

1. I use the payouts api to transfer 100 USD incl taxes etc. to user x@x.com (who is a private user).

2. My software get a 200 OK response and knows that the transfer has been successful. 

3. I would now like to update my system with the transfered amount in my account currency; DKK, and not USD so I can use it in my accounting software without having to login to my paypal account everytime a transfer has occurred. 

As I understand, it is not supported in the response received after the transfer, so I figured that I need to create another request but am unsure what endpoint and with what data to call?

Kind regards,

Christian

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.