Error When Clicking Go to PayPal Checkout

SgurrP
New Community Member

So I have a Joomla website, with Pro2Store installed and have the module for PayPal on the payment screen.

The Module needs the Live ID and Secret word to work within the plugin in Joomla which I have got from PayPal developer site and also Sandbox id and number.

Then on the Module on my checkout page I have put in my Sandbox and Live ID's the Sandbox kind of works, well at least opens a PayPal pop up screen.

However when I turn on the Live PAYPAL I get a number of errors:

When clicking Pay with Paypal a small message pops up saying " There was an Error creating this order" I think this is just from the module app, however when looking at the Developers panel in Chrome there are 3 errors after the PayPal window pops up and flashes for half a second:

create_order_error {err: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token

click_initiate_payment_reject {err: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token

500 (Internal Server Error)

There is a lot more information for these errors but this post wouldn't let me paste it in for some reason.

and also this one:

click_initiate_payment_reject {err: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at positio…zkxfRr6YZj6Gq9AnaC67vO2yo-bD&currency=GBP:2:79156", timestamp: "1606665685942", referer: "www.paypal.com", sdkCorrelationID: "b8281f692016b", sessionID: "128b7df9de_mtu6ndq6ndu", …}

Now I really need to get this working asap and it only happens when I have the LIVE ID turned on and not Sandbox?

I have purchased a whole bunch of calendars and need to get this payment working so I can actually get the money to pay for the calendars and the clock is ticking to get the payments in and to get the calendars in stock to get them sent out before christmas.

I need some help ASAP pleassssssse.

May thanks

Ryan

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

deniewibly
New Community Member

Hi Ryan

Did you ever solve this? I have the same problem and would love some advice as Pro2Store support doesn't ever answer my queries.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.