Enable Payouts on Live API

styleupmarket
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. We are unable to enable payouts in our live environment. I click on enable on the developer site (see screenshot) and it says to contact them. I click on contact us and it just sends me to their generic contact page. The phone lines aren't open, so no one answers me there. I tried the chat and they say they can't help me. Now, they're not answering me at all. I have no way to enable payouts and I currently have vendors waiting to receive their payouts. I need help with this urgently.Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 9.17.18 am.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @styleupmarket,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we don't have account level access to enable / toggle account settings.

I request to please check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and enable the feature accordingly.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

Login to Me Too

styleupmarket
Contributor
Contributor

Again, this doesn't help me. I go to the link you sent and I only have the option to message PayPal (which they can't help me through messaging) or phone (phone lines are not working) or come here to 'ask the community' or go to the 'resolution centre' (which does not help me). 

You are still not giving me a solution or a direct way to contact someone that can actually help me. I have vendors that need to be paid right now. This lack of service is ridiculous. 

Please get back to me with an actual way of helping me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.