Email notifications for failed recurring payments?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Oct-02-2020 07:09 AM
Integrated php based rest api subscription. Now want to know how paypal handle failed recurring payment?
Paypal send email to subscriber or is there any settings available into the API or in paypal account?
How retry failed payment attempt configured with subscription or with plan?
Thanks for help.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Instant Payment Notification url is never called after payment in REST APIs
- Problem with subscription payments notifications in REST APIs
- Enable recurring payments/Reference Transactions - Adyen PayPal Drop-in integration - Sandbox Env in Sandbox Environment
- Products/plans in sandbox for recurring payments in REST APIs
- vendor account does not have a confirmed email paypal in Sandbox Environment