Commercial Entity Agreement by 27 May 2019

debbieawe
New Community Member

Hi

I keep receiving Paypal emails telling me to sign the Commercial Entity Agreement by 27 May 2019, but I can't find out how to 'sign' it.

If I click on the link it has an error message. 

I have looked through all my settings and can't see anything about it.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Debbieawe 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kiky2306
Contributor
Contributor

FIXED: Upgrade to Business Account!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Lulujac
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Just wondering if you managed to sort out how to sign the agreement? Ive had the same and forwarded to email to ask if it was legit but still had no resonse from them. Ive now had another today saying I will not be able to accept card payments as of the end of the day. Tried calling but they are closed!

Login to Me Too

kiky2306
Contributor
Contributor

Please let me know what you can find out when you call em. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

kiky2306
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Now i get messages from Buyers telling me that they cant pay .... Support not able to help me much. Just wondering do you guys have a private account or business? Mine is still private and i was thinking it might be because of that?

Login to Me Too

Lulujac
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Yes mine was private too. I'd asked on another thread and someone replied saying to upgrade. I've just done so and it asked me to sign through my account, so hopefully it will be ok now!
Login to Me Too

kiky2306
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Lulujac,

can you please let me know, if it worked for you?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Lulujac
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Yes it seems to have worked as I've had several payments. I as still getting a few yesterday but want sure if the drop was due to bank holiday or if they were payments from people who already had a balance in their PayPal account. Its really easy to upgrade, took less than a minute and the only extra info they ask for is trading name. Where the notifications are ie the bell sign at the top of the age it suddenly showed that there was a notification. Clicked on it and it was the commercial entity agreement! Hope that helps!
Login to Me Too

kiky2306
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, thanks! It worked for me!

Cheers!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kiky2306
Contributor
Contributor

FIXED: Upgrade to Business Account!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.