Cannot use api payouts in live
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Aug-15-2021 09:48 AM
hello i want to ask i want to use api 'payouts' i have tried it using sandbox and it can, when i use live api it can't, I've tried contacting 'https://www.paypal-support.com', and I was answered 'You would need to contact our Agents directly in order to enable this feature on your account.', how do I solve this? , thanks very much
Labels:Login to Me Too
Payouts Rest APIs
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal Payout in android kotlin. I have NON_HOLDING_CURRENCY before redirecting to paypal website. in REST APIs
- SDK Integration Sandbox to production mode's sucks so much in Sandbox Environment
- What are basic create-paypal-order and capture-paypal-order files? in REST APIs
- Paypal is not defined (errorr) when making the payment integration live in PayPal Payments Standard
- Why does using Test Mode in Formstack always complain about user credentials? in Sandbox Environment