Cannot check the transaction of other sandbox account except business sandbox account

plainfatboy
Contributor
Contributor

I have try sent the invoice from business sandbox account to personal sandbox account.

Then, I go to check the email in Sandbox's notifications menu in dashboard. There is no email in this menu.

I futher check the email in Sandbox's transactions menu. I can only check the transaction of business sandbox account.

How can I check the email of personal sandbox account? If I can't check the email of personal sandbox account. How can I check the invoice that has been sent by business sandbox account.

Thank you very much for your help. I am sorry for my english.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
In the developer account dashboard where it shows you your different sandbox accounts you should see the Notifications link for each separate account. Clicking the one for the personal (sender) account should show that inbox, and clicking the one for the business (receiver) should show its inbox respectively. It sounds like you're only checking the business Notifications..??
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.