Bo Mo

Rabe123
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Status Notifications Update: Paydiant Production Platform Emergency Maintenance - Has been Extended Impacted Products: Retail Checkout > Paydiant Platform Maintenance Start Time: Tue, 24 May 2022 12:00 GMT Maintenance End Time: Tue, 24 May 2022 19:00 GMT Update: The scheduled maintenance has been extended. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Tue, 24 May 2022 15:26 GMT Update: The scheduled maintenance has started, please refer to information in Initial Notification below for details. Tue, 24 May 2022 11:57 GMT Initial Notification: Maintenance Event Summary: Please be advised that Paydiant operations personnel will be performing an Emergency production platform release on 24-May-2022 starting at 8:00 am ET Service(s) Affected: Paydiant Production Environment Services Region(s) Affected: All Action(s) Required: None Expected Impact: The fuel site communications and sites will be disconnected for 30 seconds during the maintenance window. The fuel sites should automatically reconnect using local retry logic. Wed, 18 May 2022 17:04 GMT You are receiving this notification because you have previously subscribed to receive notifications about PayPal products or APIs. To manage your subscription, please reference the link below. For questions related to this notification, please contact your account manager or the PayPal technical support team. Please include the notification number (PP-LIVE-59,055) in your correspondence. Thank you. Reference ID: PP-LIVE-59055 PayPal Status Dashboard | Subscribe | Unsubscribe
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Rabe123
Contributor
Contributor
indicates a required field

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Rabe123
Contributor
Contributor
indicates a required field
Login to Me Too

Rabe123
Contributor
Contributor

Don't forget! Products and services may differ based on the user's country and PayPal account type. Please post the correct response for the user's situation.User Rabe123: Cambodia Personal Account

Can't find the answer? Browse the PayPal Help Center

Login to Me Too

Rabe123
Contributor
Contributor
Gmail.Cart
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.