All Card Captures returning Error Code 422: Unprocessable Entity: with name of Transaction Refused

hostedproblem
New Community Member

I've been trying to figure this out in production. My sandbox integration works perfectly fine. In production attempting to use any credit/debit cards wtih the hosted payment fields as described the advanced integration for paypal checkout results in an error with error code 422: Unprocessable Entity and a name of Transaction Refused. 

I checked that the information is being sent correctly and found that the information is being sent in the correct format and the money is also leaving the bank accounts, and then being deposited back in after paypal rejects the cards for possible security issues. I tested many cards with many different billing addresses. The result was always the same error with the same error code. 

I checked the order details, however none of the orders have a processor response code. This leaves me to believe that its not getting past paypals initial screening and that I may have been flagged by paypal after failling the card transaction a few times? I was wondering if anyone had any information about why cards would get declined by default, or possible reasons a card transaction would fail with the paypal hosted fields.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

thomas422

Did you ever find a solution to this?

Login to Me Too

SantoshKaranam
New Community Member

Even i faced this issue with one of my cards while testing sample transaction in production mode. The issue was that the card international online payments was not enabled from bank. When i enabled this, it worked like a charm.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.