About 50% of Webhooks PAYMENT.SALE.COMPLETED not called since yesterday

Martho
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! We found that while it's still possible for users to make payments in our shops, the webhook telling our system that a payment was completed are not called in about 50% of the cases since yesterday. We thought it might be a problem of our systems, but found out that other owners of online-shops which we know well, encouter the same problem on different plattforms. It seems to work in sandbox, the problem occur in production.

Paypal-Status is showing all green and operational on Production -> API -> Rest APIs -> Webhooks.

The first thing we do in our webhook is to log that the webhook was called at all - but this isn't logged so we assume the webhook doesn't get called at all. We rule out that it's because of our systems, because as we said other shops are affected as well. Even in the server-logs there is no call of the webhook.

Was something changed yesterday? But why are about 50% of the Webhooks working and 50% not?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Coleka
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same issue with my billing plans.

About 50% of them are charged but we don't get any call on Webhooks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.